Youtube and Vimeo:
Your server must have "Timthumb" support
in php.ini: allow_url_fopen must be on
just Vimeo only:
php must have simple.xml class simple.xml must have remotoe connection permission
First of all
1) Download and install the latest version from themeforest.net
2) Watch the help videos
3) Deactivate all plugins except ours
4) Be sure to install all of our plugins
5) Give 777 permission to includes/cache, images and uploads folder
Creating a new Topic and using PM
- I know a bit boring but watching help videos can help you.. (Zip file / Documentation folder)
- If you search the forum first, you can find fast answers i think.
- Please use simple and short sentences, if you can send screenshots, drawings, http://www.screenr.com this will help us understand correct and fast.
- Please give your URL before we want it
- If we want your info, PM your FTP and WP-ADMIN info. Don't be afraid, we are not hackers :D
- Remember that theme has some minor bugs but not major ones. It can be installed and managed without any problem if you watch the help video. Most of problems derived from server configuration, please don't hesitate to contact your hosting provider.
- If you installed another theme before ours, this may cause problems too.
- I am replying from the oldest one to the newest, don't post again and again to ask help because you make your topic newer :D
- I am trying to answer in 24 hours.
1) Your server must support "simplexml" php class (ask your hosting prov.)
2) Your server must allow "remote connection" (ask your hosting prov.)
3) You need to have a tweet "earlier than a week".. And it refreshes every 30 min.
Redirection problems are usually derived from double theme installation. If you have installed another theme before ours..
The main reason of the problem is, there might me a page set as front page.
If there is a page set as front page, please remove, set as default again. And if you still have problem, let us know.
+ and you can check this http://renklibeyaz.com/forum/topic/escaped_fragment-urgent-help#post-14084
Contact Form problem
If you have problem with your contact form, please contact your host provider either if your host's php mail function is active
If it plays, your server doesn't support streaming function. please contact your hosting provider.
Firefox supports ogg format
Others support mp3 format
your server needs to have ogg and mp3 "streaming" support
-Safari 5.1.2 windows version is not supporting audio.
Can't change my Logo
Adding HOME link to the logo
What is the best resolution for images
How can i remove chain and magnify icons
You either didn't install wp-pagenavi plugin from our zip file or you updated it after installation.
wp-pagenavi plugin which is reside in our zip file is customized by our developer and you must use it.
if you UPDATED it after installation, go to your ftp and delete all the files releated with this plugin and install our plugin again.
and please DON'T UPDATE it :)
How do you remove share icons from PrettyPhoto Box
How can i change menu color (yellow)?
in style_dark.php, please "find and replace" #ffcc00
Adding Back and Close button
Where is the half of Bottom bar
In your profile uncheck "Show Toolbar when viewing site"
There has been some problems related with Windows Servers.. We suggest Linux
Thisway WP - Adding Google Calendar
Thisway WP - Content XML
HTTP upload error
Adding the following code to .htaccess file could be solve HTTP error issue:
SetEnv MODSEC_ENABLE Off
also cleaning cache folder could help